DocsTerms of Service
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts to use the Protocol. If you are using the Protocol on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to this Agreement.
- Use of the Protocol. You may use the Protocol solely for the purpose of issuing synthetic assets and trading them without any slippage. You may not use the Protocol for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to money laundering or terrorist financing. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Protocol.
- User Conduct. You agree to use the Protocol in a manner that is consistent with this Agreement, applicable laws and regulations, and common standards of decency. You may not engage in any conduct that is harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. You may not interfere with the operation of the Protocol or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Protocol.
- Intellectual Property. The Protocol and all intellectual property rights therein are the exclusive property of Synthex or its licensors. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any portion of the Protocol without the express written consent of Synthex.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability. The Protocol is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Synthex does not guarantee that the Protocol will be available, error-free, or uninterrupted. Synthex shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Protocol, even if Synthex has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Synthex and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, or expenses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Protocol or your breach of this Agreement.
- Termination. Synthex may terminate this Agreement or suspend your access to the Protocol at any time, with or without cause or notice. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the Protocol.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Synthex is domiciled. Any disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the jurisdiction in which Synthex is domiciled.
- Amendments. Synthex reserves the right to modify or update this Agreement at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Protocol constitutes your acceptance of any such modifications or updates.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Synthex regarding your use of the Protocol and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com By using the Synthex Protocol, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms
Was this helpful?